1. Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
2. Provides excellent effect on overall plant growth, encourages the growth of new
shoots / leaves and improves the quality and shelf life of the produce.
3. Vermicompost is free flowing, easy to apply, handle and store and does not have bad odour.
4. It improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and waterholding capacity and prevents soil erosion.
5. Vermicompost is rich in beneficial micro flora such as a fixers, P- solubilizers,
cellulose decomposing micro-flora etc in addition to improve soil environment.
6. Vermicompost contains earthworm cocoons and increases the population and activity of earthworm in the soil.
7. It neutralizes the soil protection.
8. It prevents nutrient losses and increases the use efficiency of chemical fertilizers.
9. Vermicompost is free from pathogens, toxic elements, weed seeds etc.
10. Vermicompost minimizes the incidence of pest and diseases.
11. It enhances the decomposition of organic matter in soil.
12. It contains valuable vitamins, enzymes and hormones like auxins, gibberellins etc.
HA (dry basis)
1.Improve the quality of the soil ,help the soil to creat crumb structure ,keep the water & nutrients in the soild
2.Enhance the utilization of N,P,K,also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3.Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4.Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon,Hamimelon,sugarcane,sugarbeet ,etc...
5.Promote roots growth
6.Increase 20~30% yeild
7.Adjust PH value.
8.Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
1. Mix 1 litres of vermin wash with 7-10 litres of water and spray the solution in the
leaf (upper and lower side) in the evening at the growing the crop.
2. Mix 1 litre of vermin wash with 1 litre of cow urine and then add 10 litres of water
to the vermin urine solution and mixed thoroughly and keep it over night before
spraying 50-60 litre of such solution and to be sprayed in one bigha of land to
control various crop diseases.
3. Bio-fertilizers and their utilization
4. Bio fertilizers are microbial inoculants consisting of living cells of micro-organism like bacteria, algae and fungi alone or combination which may help in increasing crop
productivity by way of helping in the biological nitrogen fixation, solubilization of insoluble phosphorus fertilizer materials, stimulating growth or in decomposition of plant residues.